I'm sure many of you can relate to my love for all things gummies and fruit snacks as a kid. However, as I grew up, I eased out of my dependence because these sugary snacks aren't good for you. So, I was left looking for a sweet snack that would bring me back to my childhood and maintain my health. That's where Kind Fruit Bites come in.

Kind recently released a new snack called Fruit Bites that you'll want to throw in your backpack for an on-the-go snack. Kid-friendly but also perfect for college students, these chewy gummies are made of fruit and that's it. No added sugar. No preservatives. Just pure, wholesome ingredients. They come in three amazing flavors, all of which I tried out, and here's what I thought.

Cherry Apple Fruit Bites

To begin is the Cherry Apple flavor. It's an ode to the classic cherry Jolly Ranchers that everyone adores. It's the right balance between tart and sweet, and you'll feel as if you're eating candy. The flavor proves delicious, and the small bite-sized pieces make it the perfect snack for when you're craving some natural sugars.

Strawberry Cherry Apple Fruit Bites

The Strawberry Cherry Apple Fruit Bites, which were my favorite of the three, are the sweetest out of the bunch due to the addition of a crisp apple and juicy strawberry. It's almost like you're eating a bowl of fresh fruit, all in the palm of your hand.

Out of the three, this is the one you need to stick in your lunchbox the next time you meal prep because it most closely resembles childhood candies and snacks.

Mango Pineapple Apple Fruit Bites

Although summer is coming to a close, it's never a bad time to enjoy tropical flavors like beloved pineapple and exotic mango. Reach for these when you're trying to savor the last bits of summer or as you're reminiscing on warmer times when you're stuck in the library cramming for midterms.

Kind's Fruit Bites are a great snack for everyone, not just kids. They're a fun way to get in your suggested serving of fruits for the day, and they're super convenient to carry around. Plus, coming in at only 60 calories, these snacks won't cause you any guilt. Your snacking game will thank you.