I'm guessing most people assume that Victoria's Secret models eat a measly 1,200 calories per day; consisting of only green juice, salad, and, fruit. Well, if thats you, better re-think, because Victoria's Secret model, Taylor Hill, just revealed she eats 3,000 calories every day and we can’t believe it. Not only does Taylor realize the importance of fueling your body, she also knows how to indulge, and that's a major key.

As much as we hate to admit it, watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show makes a lot of us feel envious and also curious as to how?! From appearing in multiple Victoria's Secret fashion shows, campaigns and magazine editorials, Taylor Hill is #goals and we need to know her secret.

The Secret

In an interview with The Times, Hill remarked, “I eat 3,000 calories a day before the VS show,” saying, “There’s no way you look like that and don’t eat. You would die".

Hill also says, “We’re like Olympians. We’re strong". She understands that our bodies need fuel; and there’s no way she would be able to train, and be as fit as she is, without proper nutrition. So what does Hill’s typical day of eating actually look like? Here's the 411.

Breakfast

7:05am: “I had eggs, bacon and potatoes and some orange juice and a cup of coffee.” 

Now, that's what I call a breakfast. Taylor gets her protein, vitamins, and necessary caffeine in for the morning, without skimping cals.

11:20am: a rack of ribs from her favorite rib joint in Chicago called Twin Anchors

Hours pass, and Taylor is read for her late morning snack, a nice, juicy, slab of ribs. No low-cal options for her, pure indulgence. 

Lunch

bread, sandwich
Sarah Silbiger

12:40pm: For lunch, “I ate a sandwich and some chips.”

2:45pm: A second lunch, because chicken fingers and fries are a must.

I know what you're thinking - OK this girl has to have super powers or something. A slack of ribs for a snack, and now TWO lunches?! No one is saying she wasn't full, but this girl can eat, and certainly does. 

Dinner

6:00pm: A deep-dish personal pizza. Duh.

Good choices Taylor. But, what's the catch? How does Taylor Hill have such an amazing body and eat all this delicious, indulgent food? We’re not entirely sure, but it must be a combination of blessed genetics and a very active lifestyle, thanks to the Victoria's Secret workout plan. Whatever it may be, clearly, something is working, and it doesn't involve depriving herself of anything.