Throughout my fitness journey, I’ve learned to avoid certain foods. Mainly; bread, sugar, dairy products and limited amounts of meat. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because you “break” your “fast” which happens overnight, while sleeping.

If you think about it, you're more likely to burn off all the calories consumed at breakfast in comparison to dinner, because you have the whole day to move around. This easy cereal bowl recipe is filled with nutrients to keep the weight off. Included are also some ingredients and their nutritional facts.

CeREAL bowl

• Cook Time:0

• Almond milk
  • Banana
  • Cinnamon
  • Sliced banana
  • Sliced strawberries
  • Cherries
  • Chia seeds
  • Mulberries
chocolate, peanut, peanut butter, oatmeal, banana
Pauline Fitzgerald

For the milk part, just blend the ingredients (milk, banana and cinnamon) together until there is a thick consistency.

banana, vegetable

Top the milk with these ingredients listed and add whatever you want. Superfoods are unique foods that have a lot of nutrient content. The mulberries I used are so yummy and actually taste like cereal!

Becky Hughes

Mulberries contain healthy nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that may benefit your weight loss program. A nutrient-dense food, mulberries contain healthy fiber, carbohydrates and protein to fuel your body.

Hemp seeds aren't a great source of filling fiber but they are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, something your body needs that also contributes to that full feeling. If your hunger is satiated for longer, that equates to eating less, and boom — you lose weight!

The fiber in chia seeds absorbs large amounts of water and expands in the stomach, which should increase fullness and slow the absorption of food.

Strawberries are rich sources of phenolic antioxidants that can help: reverse inflammation.

Bananas are good for bowel regularity and satiety. Adding a banana to your daily diet has an array of benefits in your body. 

This is an easy breakfast recipe filled with plenty of nutrients, that anyone will be able to make to get the day started. Give it a try!