Apple cider vinegar, a popular kitchen staple, is a weight loss booster, all-purpose cleaner, and stomach soother. When I first heard of it, I was thinking the same thing as you are right now: how can apple cider be so good for you and how can I use it to benefit myself? I've learned there are tons of ways to use apple cider vinegar into your daily routine, from incorporating it in teas, drinks, salad dressings, or using it as a beauty booster. I don't go a day without it and my life has improved tremendously ever since. Here are my favorite ways to use apple cider vinegar, in no particular order.

1. Facial Toner

vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, sweet, cider, juice, apple
Alyssa Modos

Mix one part ACV and three-four parts water. Apply to skin with a cotton pad, let it sit for about 10 minutes, then rinse. According to Dr. Oz, the protective acidic layer will make your skin feel smoother, absorb excess oil, and reduce fine lines. Repeat three times a day for optimal results.

2. Detoxifying Bath

lavender, grass, herb
Nicolle Ho

Baths are a great excuse to not do anything for a while, and take care of your whole body. For a detoxifying bath, add one half-one cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath water along with Epsom salts and lavender essential oil for soothing results.

3. All-Purpose Cleaner

beer, condiment
Mike Mozart

A lot of cleaning products use extremely harsh chemicals that are damaging to our bodies in many ways, short-term and long-term. If you could just throw out all those products and be able to use one, why wouldn't you? To make your own all-purpose cleaner, have half the bottle of apple cider vinegar, half water, and add an essential oil such as lavender, or peppermint. Mix in a spray bottle.

4. Teeth Whitener 

brushing teeth, Toothbrush, Toothpaste

For stubborn stains, rub apple cider vinegar directly on your teeth then rinse with water. For a whitening mouthwash, mix one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with a cup of water, then swish around in your mouth. Do daily or twice a day for best results!

5. Sore Throat Soother

pepperoni, jalapeno, salsa, cayenne, pepper, vegetable, chili
Ellen Gibbs

If you frequently suffer from sore throats but don't want to turn to medicine, use apple cider vinegar. One teaspoon of cayenne pepper, one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, one teaspoon of cinnamon, and three teaspoons of clover honey in a cup of warm water will help sooth your throat for the day.

By incorporating any of these uses into your daily routine, you'll be doing your body a huge favor. Apple cider vinegar truly is nature's gift to us all and we should be taking full advantage of it. You will soon see a difference in your health if you use it!