Every year thousands of people flock to the Golden Gate Park on a foggy San Francisco summer weekend for one of the city’s best music festivals, Outside Lands. Little do most know, the festival is loaded with insane menu items ranging in all types of culinary genres. Here are a few of the headliners that you should definitely check out.

1. 4505 Meats: Garlic Chimichurri Fries

Who wants garlic fries when you could have garlic CHIMICHURRI fries. Don’t be afraid of the Argentinean flare.

outside lands

Photo courtesy of Popsugar

2. Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream: Secret Breakfast Ice Cream

The secret is out, it’s cornflakes and bourbon. Perfect sweet pick-me-up for the (possibly warm) summer day.

Getaway: San Francisco Secret Breakfast ice cream (bourbon and corn flakes)

A photo posted by @yumsofny on Jul 4, 2015 at 10:04pm PDT

3. Nombe: Ramen Burger

Finally the mythical Ramen Burger has been tracked down and corralled inside of Golden Gate Park, it is time to try the rare beast.

outside lands

Photo courtesy of Yelp User Rodney H.

4. Endless Summer Sweets: Gourmet Funnel Cakes

Although funnel cakes are pretty standard for music festivals, these cakes go above and beyond with decadent toppings to remind people we are still in San Francisco, where gourmet is the norm.

outside lands

Photo courtesy of Sarah Peet

5. Pacific Catch: Hawaiian Ahi Poke

Take a risk and try raw fish at music festival. I dare you! 

6. Rich Table: Dried Porcini Doughnuts

Pick up a light, but rich snack as an afternoon delight from one of the best restaurants in the city.  You are blessed to be in this pastries presence.

outside lands

Photo courtesy of Wendy Goodfriend

7. Escape from New York Pizza: Pesto, Roasted Garlic and Potato Pizza Slices

A real SF day in Golden Gate Park isn’t complete without a slice of this magical pizza.

8. Seol On Wheels: Korritos

These Korean burritos are packed with tangy flavors and will keep patrons going and full during the long OSL days.

outside lands

Photo courtesy of Yelp User Marie A.

9. El Huarache Loco: Hauraches

Two masa sandals filled with beans topped with cactus salad, crema and queso fresco,” sounds good to me!

outside lands

Photo courtesy of Yelp User Helena Q.

10. Wise Sons Delicatessen: Pastrami Sandwich

If this doesn’t look like the most satisfying way to end a day of festival-ing, I don’t know what does.