Do you like bacon? Duh. What about eggs? Obviously. And toast? Who doesn’t. Enjoy all three of these breakfast staples in a 2-bite breakfast cup that are great for on-the-go. These are really simple and quick so you can make a bunch and impress your friends. All you need is a muffin tin and a toaster oven.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
2 slices bread
4 strips bacon
salt and pepper
3. Remove the crust from your bread. Break the bread slices in half and press each half into the muffin tray.
4. Place bacon inside each muffin tin in a circular shape.
5. Crack an egg into each tin.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Bake in toaster oven at 350°F for 20 minutes or until egg whites are set.
Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?