It’s summer. And you know what that means: endless scoops of ice cream, endless smoothies and endless brain freeze—but hey, it’s just part of summer. Stay cool and remain healthy with these frozen desserts that you can have for breakfast without feeling guilty.

1. Banana, Raspberry Chocolate Ice Cream 

Photo by Vedika Luthra of hotchocolatehits.com

Get your dose of antioxidants, potassium and protein with this banana, raspberry chocolate ice cream. No artificial ingredients or sugar added.

2. Peach Frozen Yogurt

Photo by Kelly Senyei of justataste.com

Summer means peaches, and peaches mean making this easy peach frozen yogurt. Guilt free, of course.

3. Strawberry Frozen Yogurt 

Photo by Kelly Senyei of justataste.com

Take advantage of those freshly picked strawberries and whip up this healthy strawberry frozen yogurt in minutes.

4. Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream

Photo by Maria of twopeasandtheirpod.com

Peanut butter and bananas in an ice-cream? For breakfast? How nutty!

5. Strawberry Banana Ice Cream Sandwich

Photo by Monique of divascancook.com

More of a sandwich person? Start your day of with this strawberry and banana ice cream sandwich.

6. Berry Banana Ice Cream Cake

Photo by Emily of thisrawsomeveganlife.com

I’d like a generous slice of berry banana ice cream cake, please.

7. Fudgsicles

Photo by Megan of detoxinista.com

More of an on-the-go person? Make these chocolate fudgsicles the night before. The secret ingredient? Avocados.

8. Strawberry Smoothie Popsicles

Photo by Katie from chocolatecoveredkatie.com

Smoothies are way better on a stick.

9. Pineapple, Orange and Banana Popsicles

Photo by Ali of gimmesomeoven.com

These citrusy popsicles are tasty, no doubt, but they’re also full of potassium and vitamin C.

10. Tropical Mango Ice Cream

Photo by Katia of livelovehealthy.com

So what if you’re not headed to the tropics this summer? Get your dose of tropical ice cream with this recipe.

Still craving ice cream? Check out these recipes: