College students don’t have much money to spend on eating out, and some restaurants understand that. As one of the best college towns in the world, Boston has plenty of cheap restaurants to help you eat out regardless of your budget, so here are just a few that can treat you for under $7.

Anna’s Taqueria

With a large selection of choices and fillings, Anna’s Taqueria provides a variety of options to pick from. But if you’re here, you’re here for the burritos; they are so good that Thrillist considers them to be one of the best in America.

Whether you’re a burrito enthusiast or a newcomer to Mexican food, Anna’s Taqueria will not let you down. But the best part? They cost only $5.95.

Gene’s Chinese Flatbread Cafe

If you want an authentic, Chinese HAND-PULLED noodle bowl, come to this place It might not be the most fancy place, but cheap, good, authentic food is what I'm all about (and really any Foodie right?). Atmosphere: "Overheard Conversations in Chinese. Numbers being called as orders come up. The slap-slap-slap of Wu banging noodles against the counter. A man in a navy suit with impeccable manners wields a bottle of sriracha. “That was awesome!” he tells Wu, beaming, as he heads out after eating. A woman runs in and approaches the counter, where the cashier hands her a bulky plastic bag. The woman laughs: “It was so good I forgot about my shoes!”" – 'Gene’s hand-pulled noodles with a cult following' 油泼扯面

A photo posted by Nick Chieng | 张国樑 | 장국양 (@seoulwanderer) on

If you’re looking for some salty, Asian goodness, Gene’s Chinese Flatbread Cafe is the place to go. Despite the restaurant’s name, the go-to here is actually the noodles.

Their Flatbread Sandwich with a choice of beef or pork filling is great, but the classic is the hand-pulled noodles. With a great soy sauce-based flavor and unique noodles, this $6 meal is an absolute delight.

Il Mondo Pizzeria II

Pizza at Il Mondo in Boston via @ejaack #BostonFoodies

A photo posted by Boston Foodies (@bostonfoodies) on

Italian food and cheap don’t always go well together, but Il Mondo II’s subs are a perfect way to combine the two.

With over 15 different sandwiches and most of them under $7, the options are endless. Despite the cheap price, the serving size is a plenty, and a single sub will be more than enough to fill your stomach.

Pho Viet’s

Banh Mi in my belly! #banhmi #vietnamese #foodporn #yum

A photo posted by Marcos Paulo (@brzmp88) on

Located within the Super 88 food court, Pho Viet’s is a super cheap Vietnamese restaurant. Dishes normally priced over $10 can be found around $8 here while maintaining the same quality.

But we’re not looking for $8 meals, are we? Pho Viet’s real treat is their $4 Banh Mi’s.

There are five different types of Banh Mi’s (Vietnamese sandwiches) available at Pho Viet’s including grilled pork and tofu. Do yourself a favor and eat these authentic sandwiches.

Roast Beast

ALL HAIL THE KING (of roast beef sandwiches) ? #bostoneats

A photo posted by m a t t v e k a k i s (@mattvekakis) on

For $7, you can get a custom sandwich at Roast Beast, where you choose your meat, bread, sauces, and toppings. While they have absolutely no accommodations for vegetarians, if you love your meats, this is the place to be.

For those of you risk takers who love spicy food, try their thermonuclear sauce, a ghost pepper hot sauce (or don’t).

Roxy’s Grilled Cheese

If you want to level up your grilled cheese game, you need to go to Roxy’s Grilled Cheese. From the “Classic Melt” to the “Mighty Rib Melt,” these grilled cheese sandwiches are “like the one[s] your grandma made you but just a little better.”

This great food truck also serves vegan options, burgers, and other side dishes. You can check their schedule here.

Boston is full of cheap restaurants, and now that you know about them, you can go crazy.

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com