Gwyneth Paltrow’s blog, “Goop,” is what many consider to be the epitome of the health-nutty Los Angeles mom. With articles ranging in topics from trampoline workouts to the best ways to fold your clothes or recipes to remedy any ailment, “Goop” doesn’t seem like the blog a college-aged east coast native would read religiously.

While I may have picked up a few healthy LA-mom habits, my favorite segment of her blog is the recipe section.

Chockfull of healthy and somewhat easy to cook dinners and snacks, “Goop” has become my secret resource to help me cleanse after a weekend of heavy drinking and late night snacks (or when I’m bored of microwaveable frozen rice and salmon cakes à la Trader Joes).

gwyneth paltrow

Photo courtesy of goop.com

While some of her recipes, like GP’s Morning ‘Smoothie, require a lot of unusual and pricy ingredients (read: ashwagandha and vanilla mushroom protein powder), most of them take just enough effort and planning to provide a break in your day without taking up all of your time (or breaking the bank).

Paltrow’s Kimchi Fried Rice recipe, for example, requires only seven ingredients, most of which you’ll already have in your kitchen.

gwyneth paltrow

Photo courtesy of goop.com

The recipe categories on this site are designed with ease and organization in mind, allowing you to quickly look up whatever you might be craving. Each recipe is organized into the typical categories like “lunch” and “appetizer and snacks,” but Paltrow also sorts them by their main ingredient, such as “rice and grains” or “meat.”

There are also categories devoted to detoxes, entertaining, and “Meatless Mondays,” to name a few.

gwyneth paltrow

Photo courtesy of goop.com

Paltrow’s articles aren’t just recipes, either. Many start with an angle about health, such as food for better skin, or ease, like her one-pot dinners, and contain multiple recipes that boast the topics’ desired results.

And with most meals meant for a family, the recipes are perfect for sharing with friends or making ahead and freezing, allowing you to have a filling and healthy meal on a busy night between studying and going out.

#SpoonTip: Try the Chickpea and Kale Curry recipe—it lasted me seven different meals and stayed fresh for three weeks in the freezer.

Most importantly, and really the point of the “make” tab, is the health benefits that come with each recipe. From using in-season ingredients to buzzwords like “good fats,” each of Paltrow’s recipes is guaranteed to be good for you (or at least better than their alternative).