I may not know much (okay, anything) about working out, but I know a whole lot about celebrities (definitely too much). Take a look at the list of celebrities that have their own athletic lines so you can dress like a celeb when you sweat.

Julianne Hough

exercise

Photo courtesy of juliannehough.com

Julianne Hough recently announced on her website that she is collaborating with MGP Sport to create an athleisure line called Jules. It will be exclusively sold at Lord & Taylor, Hudson’s Bay Co. and online. She says the outfits can be worn in day-to-day life or at the gym. Bonus: every piece is under $60.

Kylie Jenner

exercise

Photo courtesy of @kyliejenner on Instagram

Kylie Jenner announced the debut of her Puma collaboration, Puma Fierce, will debut in early April. The lightweight training line will be available at Puma retail stores, select retail stores, and of course on the Puma website. Even when you’re  struggling at the gym, you can feel like a Kardashian/Jenner.

Kate Hudson

exercise

Photo courtesy of @fabletics on Instagram

Kate Hudson is the co-founder of a line called Fabletics. The line contains everything from leggings perfect for yoga, to cute hoodies, and to tons of sports bras. The line is mostly website-based as of now, with only 6 stores in the US. If you sign up for a VIP Member program with Fabletics, your first outfit is only $25. And who doesn’t want to look like Kate Hudson when you go to the gym?

Carrie Underwood

exercise

Photo courtesy of cailastudio.com

The country star teamed up with DICK’s Sporting Goods to create CALIA by Carrie Underwood, an athletic line with clothes, accessories, and even swimming suits for those workouts in the pool. You can shop it on CAILA’s website, on DICK’s website, or in DICK’s stores.

Jillian Michaels

exercise

Photo courtesy of shape.com

Bad-ass Jillian Michaels has an athletic line at Kmart called Impact. Not only is she the toughest trainer out there, but she also has an  extremely affordable line available online or in Kmart stores. Jillian takes pride in the fact that her leggings aren’t $100, like in some other stores. Hopefully dressing like Jillian will motivate people to work out like Jillian.

Beyoncé

exercise

Photo courtesy of @weareivypark on Instagram

Months ago, we got word that Beyoncé was working with TopShop for an athletic wear line. Now we finally have pictures of the brand, called Ivy Park, and the excitement has set in. Ivy Park promotes body confidence for women and shows women that you can look stylish, while still working on that bod. The stockists of this brand are listed on the Ivy Park website and it launches April 14th. All hail Queen Bey.