We’ve all tried Nutella before. You know, that creamy, chocolate hazelnut spread that fills your mouth with goodness. You tell yourself you’re only going to put it on some bread, you know, because that’s what they say it’s made for… but then you find yourself eating spoonful after spoonful.

Soon enough, your Nutella is gone. Depression sets in and in order to lift that sad feeling, you go buy another jar… maybe even two. If any of this sounds like you, you definitely have a serious Nutella addiction. Are you not convinced yet? Then look below to see if any of these signs relate to you. And if you’re a die hard Nutella fan, you’ll make each and every one of these recipes.

1. You have at least one Nutella jar in your room.

nutella

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

You are always prepared with multiple jars of Nutella just in case you have a last-minute craving.

2. You buy the Nutella on-the-go packages.

nutella

Photo by Morgan Berenbaum

Why not have a little hazelnut goodness on the go? It won’t hurt anyone. You’ve tried both the Nutella on the go with breadsticks AND pretzels… and you honestly can’t decide which is better.

3. You don’t care that there are “healthier” Nutella options.

nutella

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Come on, those are just fake, right? You tell yourself that Nutella is technically healthy because it comes from a nut…. right?

4. You go to one specific fro-yo shop because they serve Nutella.

nutella

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

I mean, why would you go anywhere else? You make your friends go with you to one specific place just because they have Nutella as a topping as opposed to just chocolate sauce. It’s worth it.

5. Your friends post links on your Facebook about Nutella.

nutella

Photo courtesy of ecoosfera.com

Your friends know you so well. Anything Nutella-related is always in some way related back to you and posted on your Facebook wall for all to see. If you really want to get your Facebook friends going, make these Nutella chocolate chip cookie cups and show them off.

6. You wonder if new foods will taste good with Nutella.

nutella

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Why buy it if I can’t put my favorite spread on it? You basically believe anything will pair well with Nutella. Nutella tastes great with pretzels, bananas, maybe even vegetables – we can pretend, can’t we? You can even put Nutella in spring rolls, right?

7. You stop everything you’re doing on National Nutella Day in order to celebrate.

nutella

Photo courtesy of omgfacts.com

Come on, I can’t not celebrate my favorite holiday on February 5th. The best day of the year is slowly approaching, so in the mean time, we all have to stock up! In honor of this day, make this Nutella-stuffed hot chocolate french toast.

8. You still make room for some last-minute Nutella after a big meal.

nutella

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Hey, a day isn’t complete with at least a sliver (or 3 spoonfuls) of Nutella. Even after your five-course meal, all that’s getting you through it is your jar of Nutella waiting for you at home.

9. You’re convinced that Nutella is good enough to constitute an entire meal.

nutella

Photo by Taylor Allen

Why go out and have a hearty meal when I can just eat Nutella? Nutella can be extremely filling and it’s easy enough to eat an entire jar so why not just eat it all?

10. You want to cuddle up next to your best friend, Nutella, after a long day.

nutella

Photo courtesy of bloomberg.com

Everyone has bad days, but no one has a better friend than mine. This friend can ALWAYS make me feel better – this friend’s name is Nutella.

11. You’ve been saving up to buy that six-pound tub of Nutella from Amazon.

nutella

Photo courtesy of amazon.com

Every single time you log onto amazon, this six-pound tub of Nutella comes up in your “inspired by shopping trends” section. My life is going to be changed forever once I FINALLY buy it… at least, that’s what I tell myself.

12. Your favorite type of chocolate candy is Ferrero Rocher.

nutella

Photo courtesy of amazon.com

Why eat any other type of chocolate when you can eat a Nutella-filled delicacy? Nothing else compares to these. You know you can finish an entire box of these in ten minutes.

13. You follow Nutella on Instagram.

nutella

Photo courtesy of instagram.com

The Nutella account is the only Instagram account you really care about. Why follow anyone else when you can just follow your favorite food?

How about now? Are you convinced that you have a Nutella addiction that is getting in the way of your life? I mean Nutella is Nutella, and if you want to eat it, you should. But if you can’t cut Nutella out of your life for one day, you could always join Nutella Addicts Anonymous.

However, there’s no shame in being a Nutella addict. Nutella all day, everyday.