Ever wish you could cuddle with your chocolate at night? Or that you could fall asleep on a pillow of macarons? Well, now you can.

Here are the 13 absolutely necessary food-inspired items you need in your dorm room next year. Get ready to make all the friends.

Mast Brothers Chocolate Plush Toy

food

Photo courtesy of eater.com

Your dream has come finally true: you can fall asleep with your favorite high-quality chocolate bar. Created by artist Mimi O Chun for her line of Stuffed Hipster Emblems, this is just one of many hilarious plush “iconic goods.” Although it’s technically art, I’m still going to sleep with it. Judge me.

Burger Bedding

food

Photo courtesy of huffingtonpost.com

If you’ve never thought about sleeping in a large pile of burgers, you’re a liar. So just get this already. Your roomie will be down.

Macarons Throw Pillow

food

Photo courtesy of etsy.com

When you can’t fly to Paris or are too lazy to hop on the subway to go to Ladurée, just hold this pillow tight. It understands your obsession.

Bacon, Whiskey and Coffee Soap

food

Photo courtesy of thinkgeek.com

If you’re going to clean yourself in those nasty dorm shower stalls, you might as well smell awesome while doing it.

Ice Cream Cone Lamp

food

Photo courtesy of greatbigstuff.com

You obviously need this to be able to read your textbooks at night.

Takeout Trash Can

food

Photo courtesy of modcloth.com

This is awesome in two ways: everyone knows Chinese food is your bff in college, and it reminds you to actually take out the trash.

Pizza Sleeping Bag

food

Photo courtesy of pinterest.com

For when you get sexiled. Duh.

Egg Rug and Pillow

food

Photo courtesy of kitschyliving.com

Instead of that fugly shag carpet you’re thinking about buying this fall, get this bad boy instead. Whenever someone asks you why the hell you own it, you can just channel Jenna Morrison circa The Amanda Show. “I like eggs.”

food

Gif courtesy of nkayesel.com

Doughnut Clock

food

Photo courtesy of clockadoodledoo.com

Because everyone tells time by how many donuts they’ve eaten that day.

Baristas with Skills Plush Toy

food

Photo courtesy of mimiochun.com

Another one of Mimi O Chun‘s genius works from her collection of Stuffed Hipster Emblems. I’ll take mine with a double shot and skim, please.

Kale Me Maybe Poster

food

Photo courtesy of etsy.com

Kale is, and forever will be, bae.

…Or just until the next superfood takes over. Here’s lookin’ at you, broccolini.

Avocado Ukelele (Avolele)

food

Photo courtesy of pinterest.com

You know that really obnoxious guy down the hall that plays the ukelele at the worst possible hours? You could be that guy, or you could own this pretty sweet uke that’ll make people wish they were your best friend.

Or, you can just hang it up on the wall. You do you.

Baked Potato Bean Bag Chair

food

Photo courtesy of incrediblethings.com

Is it weird that I’m kinda hungry after looking at this? Can we go grab some edible baked potatoes, stat? K thanks.