Disney World is the most magical place on earth for many reasons. One of those reasons is food.

Unfortunately, I have a gluten intolerance. The first time I went to Disney World with a gluten allergy, I thought that it was going to be near impossible to find food and that once I did scrounge something up, it was going to taste like cardboard.

Fortunately, however, that was not the case.

Not only was there an overwhelming variety of things I could choose from, the food was some of the best I’ve ever eaten.

Every meal was more delicious than the last, and I found myself looking forward to the next. The executive chef came out to my family’s table to talk to me about my gluten allergy and different foods that I liked, so that he could prepare me a gluten free meal that I would love. The employees take allergies seriously and accommodate them well.

Here are my top 10 gluten free favs for all of you out there who are visiting Disney World with a gluten allergy.

1. Pizza at Pizzafari in Animal Kingdom

If you like pizza and are in need of a quick bite, the pizza from Pizzafari in Animal Kingdom is for you.

2. Grilled Chicken

Disney

Photo by Marisa Stout

Unwind after a long day at the Magic Kingdom with a delicious French-style chicken breast from the Be Our Guest restaurant.

3. Mickey Ice Cream Bar

Disney

Photo by Marisa Stout

No Disney vacation is complete without a Mickey ice cream bar in the Magic Kingdom.

4. Whispering Canyon Cafe Cornbread

Disney

Photo courtesy of @justin_time on Instagram

There’s no better Southern comfort food than some good ole fashion cornbread. The Whispering Canyon Cafe in the Wilderness Lodge Resort houses the best gluten free cornbread I have ever tasted.

5. Grilled Chicken Sandwich BLT

Disney

Photo courtesy of @cypress_foodie on Instagram

Feel liberated in your gluten free diet with the grilled chicken BLT sandwich that can be found at the Liberty Inn in EPCOT.

6. Hot Fudge Sundae at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop

Disney

Photo by Marisa Stout

Cool off after a hot day in the parks with a hot fudge sundae at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop in Disney’s Beach Club Resort.

7. Lettuce Cups for Two

Disney

Photo courtesy of @clowchiropractic on Instagram

Take a friend and unwind with the “lettuce cups for two” at the Yak and Yeti restaurant in Animal Kingdom.

8. Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs

Disney

Photo courtesy of @mslourdesg on Instagram

In the mood for fantastic Chinese at a theme park? Head on over to Yak and Yeti restaurant in Disney’s Animal Kingdom for some amazing Teriyaki Chicken kabobs.

9. Pasta with Tomato sauce

Disney

Photo courtesy of @ryanfork via Instagram

Want to taste Italy without having to renew your passport? Visit EPCOT’s Via Napoli, an Italian restaurant which serves killer gluten free pasta with tomato sauce.

10. Chocolate Gelato

Disney

Photo by Marisa Stout

Need to satisfy that sweet tooth? Grab some chocolate gelato, also from Via Napoli in EPCOT.

Gluten free food in Disney is not nearly as hard to find as you would think. Not only is it accessible, but also delicious. So if you are traveling to Disney with a gluten intolerance or allergy, fear not because you will savor the magical food they have to offer.