Stop selling your soul to corporate America, people. The time has come to kick your dependency on name brand snacks. You no longer have to wait in egregious lines to get your fast food or food trend fix.

It’s time for America to truly become the land of the free. It’s time for you to become the strong, independent person you’ve always wanted to be. And it’s time to take your life and your hunger into your own hands.

So let these 25 DIY Copycat recipes lead you out of the darkness and into the promised land. Where everything is rainbows, smiles and homemade meals.

1. Chick-fil-A Sandwich

recipes

Photo by Kelly Redfield

Chick-fil-A is closed on Sundays, but that shouldn’t prevent you from devouring your favorite sandwich. With this DIY recipe, you can get your fill-A everyday.

2. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

recipes

Photo by Megan Prendergast

Doughnuts may be the new cupcake, but homemade is the new store bought. So with this recipe, you can be the trendiest person in all the land.

3. Argo Mojitea

recipes

Photo by Ana Cvetkovic

When you’re thirsty for iced tea but forgot to make that grocery store run, this recipe is here for you.

4. 15-Minute Sushirrito

recipes

Photo by Lily Lou

You know your snooty friend from San Francisco who won’t stop talking about their spiritual sushirrito experience? Rub this DIY sushirrito in their face, and then stuff it in yours.

5. Cool Ranch Doritos

recipes

Photo by Jenny Georgia

Say goodbye to the disappointment of ripping open a bag of Doritos to find out that it’s 90% air, and say hello to this recipe.

6. Sriracha

recipes

Photo by Margaret Weinberg

When the ever-looming Sriracha shortage finally occurs, this recipe will always be there to spice up your life.

7. Microwave Momofuku Birthday Cake Truffles

recipes

Photo by Alvin Zhou

Introducing your new best friend, the microwave. This recipe will save you a ton of money, not to mention that trip to NYC. Momofuk-yeah.

8. Panera Autumn Squash Soup

recipes

Photo by Peaches Memishian

With this recipe for creamy, delicious soup under your belt, you’ll never have to go Pa-near-a Panera again.

9. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte

recipes

Photo by Sydney Gabel

Starbucks only sells Pumpkin Spice Lattes in the fall, but being #basic is a year-round endeavor. This recipe will go great with your LuluLemon leggings and kale salad any season.

10. P.F. Chang’s Quinoa Fried Rice

recipes

Photo by Parisa Soraya

You’ve been putting it off, but with this recipe, you can finally be strong and break off your toxic relationship with P.F.

11. Homemade KIND Bars

recipes

Photo by Theresa Sullivan Photography

Your favorite granola bar may have been good to you so far, but these homemade treats will be much kinder.

12. Dominique Ansel Bakery’s Cronut

recipes

Photo by Katherine Baker

Don’t do it. Don’t wake up insanely early to get in that absurd line. Don’t buy into the fad. DO make this masterpiece instead.

13. Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets

recipes

Photo by Parisa Soraya

Remember that whole Chick-fil-A gay marriage controversy? If you’re still boycotting them, this recipe means you don’t have to miss out on your nugget fix.

14. Ladurée Dark Chocolate Macarons 

recipes

Photo by Bon Jin

With a macaron recipe that’s as professional as Ladurée’s and do-it-yourself, you’ll be able to corner the market on both Instagram and Pinterest.

15. In-N-Out Animal-Style Fries

recipes

Photo by Jay Soto

With this recipe from that infamous West Coast fast food chain, you can now do it animal-style in the comfort of your own kitchen.

16. Upgraded Girl Scout Tagalong Cookies

recipes

Photo by Rae Steinbach

You no longer have to depend on an eerily business-oriented tiny girl in a vest to get your cookie hookup. With this upgraded recipe, you can put that Girl Scout out of business for good.

17. Panera Cobblestone Muffins

recipes

Photo by Eva Reynolds

Not only does this recipe replicate Panera’s cinnamon-bun-on-crack, but it does it one better it by turning it into a muffin.

18. Cheez-It Crackers

recipes

Photo by Alyssa Rosello

Step away from the snack foods aisle, friend. These homemade crackers use real cheese, not that mystifying powdered stuff. And they taste infinitely better.

19. Peanut Butter Pretzel Crisp Luna Bars

recipes

Photo by Hayden Carder

If you’re a guy, you no longer have anything to be ashamed of. After trying this recipe, you’ll be screaming, “I’M A MAN AND I LOVE LUNA BARS,” from every rooftop.

20. Momofuku Cereal Milk

recipes

Photo by Aja Frost

Did you really ever pay money to eat something that tastes like the dregs of your morning meal? This recipe will have you questioning your past self’s naïvety.

21. Homemade Pop Tarts

recipes

Photo by Amanda Shulman

Your favorite childhood on-the-go breakfast is now your favorite college treat. And FYI, this recipe will taste so much better than the original.

22. Quest Bar Cookie Crisp Cereal

recipes

Photo by Alice Huang

Remember those ads where the wolf tries so, so hard to acquire Cookie Crisp but fails over and over? If he had just known this recipe, his whole life wouldn’t have been a tragic waste.

23. Microwave Rice Krispie Treats

recipes

Photo by Allison Arnold

Snap, crackle, pop. What’s that? It’s your microwave, using this recipe to make you the most delicious, easy treats imaginable.

24. Chipotle Burrito Bowl

recipes

Photo by Celeste Holben

Avoid the extreme stress that is the Chipotle experience and enjoy this burrito bowl in the peace and quiet of your kitchen. The guac ain’t extra.

25. Bluth’s Frozen Bananas

recipes

Photo by Myra Su

There’s always money in the banana stand. With this recipe for the Arrested Development classic, you can even start your own family business.

Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?

25 copycat recipes

Feeling rebellious? Here are more articles about sticking it to the Man: