Whether you’re freezing your butt off in this weather or taking your semester a tad warmer down south, it’s nice to #TBT to summer cookouts and fall tailgates.

Just because it’s winter time, doesn’t mean you can’t dream of grilling season—or at least read up on the gadget that’ll char your burgers to smoky perfection. Check out some recipes and info about your go-to macho machine.

1. Which Grill Should You Get?

grilling

Photo by Kelda Baljon

For starters, it’s important to know what kind of grill suits your BBQ needs. Whether you want to tailgate every weekend or just have a July 4th blowout bash, you should know if you want electric, charcoal or gas.

2. Guide To Grilling

grilling

Photo by Bernard Wen

If you don’t know how to use your meat-maker just yet, read up on this guide that’ll have you cookin’ in no time.

3. Weird and Wonderful Grill Gadgets

grilling

Photo courtesy of flickr user Garrett Wade

So you’ve got the grill, but do ya got the gadgets? Check out these tools that’ll definitely amp up your game.

4. How To Make Homemade Burgers

grilling

Photo by Kelda Baljon

Learn how to master your grill and make Dad proud. Impress all the h8rs with this homemade burger guide.

5. Tips For Grilling Up The Best Burger

grilling

Photo by Marissa Sherman

You’ve got the grill of your dreams, but you don’t know how to treat her right justtt yet. Go ahead and make the best burger with these tips that’ll start you and your grill off to a beautiful season of sun, brewskies and straight chillin’.

6. Guinness Marinade

grilling

Photo by Katherine Richter

Roast it up. Take barbecue to the next level with this marinade.

7. 16 Foods That Taste Better On The Grill

grilling

Photo courtesy of Mike Lang at anotherpintplease.com

Find out which foods—besides the classic steak, burger, or hot dog—are meant to be laid on top of your grill. Uh huh, honey.

8. Burger Toppings

grilling

Photo by Elyse Belarge

Help your burger reach its fullest potential with these toppings.

9. Pineapple S’Mores

grilling

Photo by Sarah Silbiger

Grilling’s not just about the veggies and the meats. You can make some sweets, too.

Check out these other cookout necessities: