Thanksgiving is debatably one of the biggest food holidays of the year and people take it very seriously, as they should. But of course, this holiday is about more than just food and we sure do have a lot to be thankful for. We’ve come so far in the last year and it’s all because of you all out there! So now that all your post-Thanksgiving cleanses are over, here are our favorite #Spoonsgiving pics to transport you back to your food coma.

A photo posted by amanda (@amandaenriquez) on

Look at all those perfectly identical apple slices. Amanda’s got some skills.

A photo posted by Alyssa Berlin (@bakedbyberlin) on

We have so much respect for all y’all out there who make pie crusts from scratch. Always worried your homemade crust won’t be as good as store-bought? Here’s your definitive guide for how to make the perfect pie crust.

This is a pastry wreath full of leftover mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, gravy, AND cranberry sauce. Evil genius. Still have leftovers? Here’s 9 creative things to do with them.

Because three kinds of pie is absolutely necessary. It’s Thanksgiving, duh.

A photo posted by @cupcakesbyjana on

Jana creates the cutest cupcakes, hands down.

A photo posted by Jackie Perri (@jackattack3298) on

That turkey is enjoying it’s last few moments in front of the fire.

Pumpkin, apple, pecan, and chocolate − the gang’s all here.

If this is how’s the Italians do Thanksgiving, we are so in.

Noted: Reese’s Pieces as new Thanksgiving table addition.

This is beautiful Thanksgiving dessert of whole wheat pita with peanut butter, crumbled applesauce spice muffin top, almonds, and cinnamon and it was made entirely in a dorm room. No excuses.

A photo posted by Alex Kim (@munchlex) on

@munchlex is breakin’ out the bacon weave. Here’s a perfect way to incorporate bacon into your Thanksgiving leftovers.

Picture perfect pumpkin pie. Say that 10 times fast.

A photo posted by Amanda Shulman (@stayhungree) on

@stayhungree’s dessert table is ridiculous. If teleporting was a thing, we would be there immediately.

A photo posted by Emily Sundberg (@shelovesfoodnyc) on

We’re giving thanks for this delicious and colorful bowl of avocado, pomegranate, acorn squash and cucumber. AND we’re excited to announce that this creative Thanksgiving pic was the winner of this year’s #spoonsgiving challenge! Emily won a $50 gift cards to Whole Foods Market to do it all over again.

Alright folks, that’s a wrap on #Spoonsgiving 2014. Make sure to follow us on Instagram and start saving your favorite recipes for next year. It’s never too early.