Cookie pizzas are a hit in almost every situation. A big, chewy cookie with frosting that you eat in pizza-like slices? It’s the fast track to happiness. If you really want to impress your friends this Halloween season, make this cookie pizza that when you slice it, looks like pieces of candy corn. The banana and pumpkin add some extra fun and flavorful twists, and frosted with different color rings and garnished with white chocolate chips makes for the most epic party dessert ever. You can combine all the ingredients for a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe minus the butter and liquid, or you can take a major time-saving shortcut by using a box or bag of chocolate chip cookie mix. We assure you this recipe is all treat, no trick.

Photo by Katherine Baker

Photo by Katherine Baker

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 30-35 minutes

Easy

1 bag chocolate chip cookie mix (look for a mix that yields 3 dozen cookies)
½ cup canned pumpkin
1 large overripe banana
½ cup white chocolate chips, divided
1 ½ cup white frosting of your choice (vanilla, cream cheese, etc)
Yellow and orange food coloring

1. Preheat oven to 350°F.

2. Divide cookie mix in half in two separate bowls.

Photo by Katherine Baker

3. Peel and mash banana. In one bowl, add mashed banana. In another bowl, add canned pumpkin. If desired, add yellow food coloring to banana portion, and orange to canned pumpkin portion.

Photo by Katherine Baker

4. Mix each bowl of cookie mix and pumpkin or banana until a dough forms.

5. Grease a pizza pan or 9 inch cake pan. First, make an outer ring with the banana cookie dough mix. Fill the center with the pumpkin cookie dough mix. Add half white chocolate chips to center to form a small circle.

Photo by Katherine Baker

6. Place in the oven and bake until the cookie is browned and fragrant and a toothpick releases upon insertion in the center, 15-25 minutes.

7. Allow to cool. Add remaining half white chocolate chips to center on top of the melted/baked white chocolate chips.

8. If frosting, dye half frosting yellow and half frosting orange by mixing food coloring or food dye into frosting. Frost with yellow frosting around the outer banana ring and orange frosting around the middle pumpkin ring.

Photo by Katherine Baker

9. Slice into triangles originating from the center and serve.

Photo by Katherine Baker