Just when you thought Food Network only gave you the best in food entertainment, they’re switching it up and throwing their very first music festival in Chicago on September 20th at Ravinia. They rounded up 50 top Chicago chefs to serve food all day, the best Food Network stars for you to meet and greet (yep, Anne Burrell, Geoffrey Zakarian, Sunny Anderson, Marc Murphy, Alex Guarnaschelli, Jeff Mauro and Jose Garces), and rockers Phillip Phillips and John Mayer to provide the music to your ears. Literally. And now we’re giving you free tickets.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Yes, you can win a pair of tickets to Food Network in Concert which will get you lawn seats for John Mayer, access to meet and greets, the outdoor stage, grilling seminar, and the Greatest Hits. All fo’ free, and all to top off the amazing summer that you (hopefully) had.

And in case you missed it: Maile Carpenter and Peggy Mansfield, the editor-in-chief and associate publisher of Food Network Magazine, respectively, sat down with us to talk about our partnership for this concert, and they shared their tips on how to get a job or internship at Food Network. Hint: work for Spoon.  Check out their video below, and then enter to win below before it’s too late.

If you win, here’s what you’ll get:

• 1 pairs of tickets (2 tickets) for LAWN + GREATEST HITS ($199 value, per ticket)
  • Lawn Seats for John Mayer
  • Access to Outdoor Stage featuring Twin Forks, Zane Carney, Raul Midón and California Wives
  • Greatest Hits Access to Performances and Experiences in Bennett Gordon Hall (first come first seated)
  • Access to Grilling Seminar (first come basis)
  • Access to Meet & Greets/Book Signings
  • Access to Sponsor Experiences
  • Access to Nosh Pit Café to purchase food
  • The Greatest Hits: Join the band of chefs for a venue-wide reception style tasting where 50 chefs and 100+ wineries will serve up their greatest hits for your tasting pleasure! Does not include Wine & Cocktail Lessons

Questions about the concert and this giveaway? Check out the concert page here, or email us at info@spoonuniversity.com.

UPDATE: Maddie Lucas and Jessica Danto won our first pair of tickets, but now we’re giving you a second chance! If you’re still dying to go to FNIC and don’t end up winning, you can get discounted tickets with the code FNICCOLLEGE10 for a limited time.