Birthday cake flavored food has taken over the market in recent years. From ice cream to M&M’s to Peeps, people just can’t seem to get their fill of cake and icing. And who can blame them? Why wouldn’t you want to indulge in the flavors that mean presents and happiness more than once a year?

Photo by Abigail Wilkins

Well, Chips Ahoy has finally followed suit and has come out with a birthday frosting-filled cookie. These little puppies are chewy and completely irresistible. The outside of the cookie is soft and packed with colorful chocolate chips and sprinkles, but the inside of the cookie is where the real party begins. There is a layer of icing hidden inside that makes them taste exactly like birthday cake, and I mean EXACTLY.

So, if you drop the ball and forget to make your best friend a cake for his or her big day, don’t sweat it. Run to the nearest grocery store to pick up a pack of these delights and a box of candles. Could you think of better way to celebrate another year of aging than with a sleeve of cookies and a cold glass of milk? Sounds almost perfect to me.

Photo by Abigail Wilkins